Phuket Sailing Adventure on Cataleya
It doesn't get better than seven days spent enjoying sublime seascapes of shimmering turquoise water, white beaches and craggy limestone peaks. Welcome to the beautiful Andaman Sea and your chance to experience the region with the wind in your hair, sun and salt on your skin, and plenty of time to swim, snorkel, explore or simply chill out on deck.
- Leave behind the vibrant, modern pizzazz of Phuket and set sail on the beautifully calm waters of the Andaman Sea
- There are few things more relaxing than sleeping out beneath the stars, rocked by the gentle pitch of a yacht
- Slip into the indulgent beach-loving life with walks on the finest white sand, and swims and snorkels in the inviting azure waters of Thailand’s best beaches
- Feast on delicious food with no effort at all, with the on-board chef whipping up Thai favourites
- Just relax: the biggest decision of the day is whether to paddleboard or kayak
- Adventure and Active
The Cataleya is built to explore the aquamarine waters and secret strips of golden sand of South East Asia.
A twin-hulled catamaran, the 18 meters long and 7.5 meter wide 'beautiful orchid' carries up to 14 passengers in three twin/double cabins and two quad cabins with en-suite facilities. There are spacious communal areas for relaxing, sunbathing, and sunset drinks.
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...