Varanasi Homestay Extension
Explore holy Varanasi on an insightful Short Break Adventure – an atmospheric blend of temples, river ghats, and bustling bazaars. Cruise along the Ganges at dawn for a magical experience as the sun rises over groups of pilgrims absolving sins in the river. Explore the city and nearby Sarnath and wander independently through the bright bustle of the backstreets of the city. Visiting Shiva's city is a must on any visit to India, and this four-day adventure is a perfect addition to your Indian exploration.
- Varanasi - Family dinner
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi - Ganges candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi - Sarnath excursion
- Varanasi - Silk weaving centre
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Embrace the local rituals and customs at our homestay in Varanasi. Upon arrival, be treated to a home-cooked meal, sharing food and interacting with your warm and welcoming hosts.
- Spend sunrise cruising along the Ganges, watching Varanasi emerge into a new day, passing the many ghats and temples along the river banks while pilgrims wash themselves in the holy waters.
- Head out of town to Sarnath and visit the place where Gautama Buddha first began his teachings of the sacred Dharma.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...